NOW TAKING CHRISTMAS BOOKINGS
Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why our Pub is great
The Dapple Grey is just minutes from the centre of Uttoxeter and easily accessible by all. We’ve created a great environment here, including a fantastic outdoor area where you can relax, knowing that the little ones are entertained in our children’s play area. On chilly days our under 5’s Kids’ Zone is the indoor draw. We have a special kids’ menu too, making sure that they enjoy their visit here as much as you will.
We offer a wide range of wines, beers and traditional cask ales, plus the most extensive food menu you could ever imagine, which thanks to our new Pizza Kitchen now includes the finest, freshest, stone baked pizzas. This new Pizza Kitchen lets us create the perfect thin crust pizza, right there before you. The large, hand-stretched, pizza bases are topped with a rich tomato sauce, then dressed with your favourite ingredients. And if you want to torment them further you can load your pizza with extra toppings. How hot can you handle?
All our main meals are Two for One and you can save even more on our midweek Curry, Steak and Burger nights which are tremendous value and fun.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus